There’s nothing quite like grazing through a mouthwatering assortment of cheese and charcuterie, and these brands take it a step further with their array of quality ingredients, skilfully paired accompaniments, and even personalised touches. Generously packed with savoury treats (and sometimes, even sweet indulgences), these grazing boxes and platters make gifting and entertaining effortless and delicious - not to mention, you won’t be left to deal with a half-open box of crackers or block of brie by the end of the evening.
Before you rush to place your orders, consider these helpful tips:
- If you’re unsure about your guests’ preferences, look for a mix of soft and hard cheeses, from light to bold and funky flavour profiles as well as salty, sweet, and spicy charcuterie for optimum variety.
- Pick out the bread, pretzels, crackers, and nuts before tossing the fruit, cheese and charcuterie in the fridge so they don’t get soggy.
- Briefly toast your bread, pretzels, and nuts for added crunch and deeper flavour.
- Serve your platter with sleek canape tongs or skewers to keep things hygienic.
- Plan ahead and prepare a bottle of wine to go with the spread or order a box or platter that comes with wine for added convenience.
1. Edible Box Co.
With generous and customisable options for cheese, charcuterie, and accompaniments, the platters from Edible Box Co. can easily cater to even the pickiest gastronomes, for everything from intimate get-togethers to big celebrations. Add a bottle of whiskey or wine and call it a day.
Our pick: in addition to the standard cheese and charcuterie, their epic brunch sets come with croissants, bagels, orange juice, champagne, and more breakfast classics.