Exclusive: Inside the Venice Film Festival 2021 With Jaime Xie
- Kicking off the Venice Film Festival in BalmainKicking off the Venice Film Festival in Balmain
- Glam touch ups in a taxi boat on the way to Hotel ExcelsiorGlam touch ups in a taxi boat on the way to Hotel Excelsior
- Post-‘Dune’ premiere Polaroids with Adriana LimaPost-‘Dune’ premiere Polaroids with Adriana Lima
- Running wild at Hotel Excelsior in CavalliRunning wild at Hotel Excelsior in Cavalli
- Throwing it back to Roberto Cavalli SS05 and Bulgari JewelsThrowing it back to Roberto Cavalli SS05 and Bulgari Jewels
- Spending my last night in Venice the right way at Zendaya’s Valentino dinnerSpending my last night in Venice the right way at Zendaya’s Valentino dinner
- Wearing Valentino look 57 from FW21Wearing Valentino look 57 from FW21
- My favourite mini-bag from ValentinoMy favourite mini-bag from Valentino
- Photo moment with Timothée ChalametPhoto moment with Timothée Chalamet
- Legends only: Law Roach and Pierpaolo PiccioliLegends only: Law Roach and Pierpaolo Piccioli
The Bling Empire star shares her photo diary from the Venice Film Festival 2021 exclusively with Tatler Asia
If you’ve watched Bling Empire (honestly, who hasn’t?), you would be hard pressed to miss resident fashion plate Jaime Xie. The front row regular practically stole the limelight with her outfits in every scene—a difficult feat considering she was going up against Kane Lim, Christine Chiu and Anna Shay—and also for her blithe, witty pronouncements.
The Bling Empire star has not been idle since the show aired, and she recently sashayed onto the red carpet at the Venice Film Festival 2021. Arriving by water taxi (possibly the best way to arrive at any venue), Xie caught our eye from day one with her lusciously embroidered Balmain minidress.
Of course, the film festival being one of the most fashionable events of the year, the style star had to bring her A-game, and enlisted the help of top celebrity stylist Law Roach for some red carpet strategising. This culminated in a show-stopping vintage Roberto Cavalli spring/summer 2005 look, paired with Bulgari jewellery that held its own against the likes of Zendaya, Timothée Chalamet and Adriana Lima at the Dune premiere on September 3.
Here, Xie shares her photo diary from her whirlwind trip to Venice exclusively with Tatler Asia.