20 Objets We Love From the Hermès FW21 Collection
- Duo cosmique scarf 90 cm in silk twillDuo cosmique scarf 90 cm in silk twill
- Hermesway smartphone case in Epsom calfskinHermesway smartphone case in Epsom calfskin
- Apple Watch Hermès Series 6 with woven ‘Jumping’ bandApple Watch Hermès Series 6 with woven ‘Jumping’ band
- 7 cm tie in cashmere and lambskin7 cm tie in cashmere and lambskin
- Oran sandal in shearlingOran sandal in shearling
- Birkin 3 en 1 bag in Barénia Faubourg calfskin, Barénia calfskin and H canvasBirkin 3 en 1 bag in Barénia Faubourg calfskin, Barénia calfskin and H canvas
- Necklace in Swift calfskin and palladium-finish metalNecklace in Swift calfskin and palladium-finish metal
- High-top sneaker in calfskin, Kelly buckleHigh-top sneaker in calfskin, Kelly buckle
- Hermès Geta bag in Mysore goatskinHermès Geta bag in Mysore goatskin
- Cuff in box leatherCuff in box leather
- R.M.S Cabin suitcase in Pacific plume H canvas and Régate bullcalfR.M.S Cabin suitcase in Pacific plume H canvas and Régate bullcalf
- Ankle boot in calfskinAnkle boot in calfskin
- Flask in solid silver and bullcalfFlask in solid silver and bullcalf
- Long necklace in permabrass metal and envelope in Barénia calfskinLong necklace in permabrass metal and envelope in Barénia calfskin
- Belt in Madame calfskinBelt in Madame calfskin
- Hermès Dress Code double-face scarf 90 cm in silk twillHermès Dress Code double-face scarf 90 cm in silk twill
- Boucle Sellier bag in Swift calfskinBoucle Sellier bag in Swift calfskin
- H Dye cushion in cashmereH Dye cushion in cashmere
- Cap in technical gabardineCap in technical gabardine
- Portable speaker in bullcalfPortable speaker in bullcalf
From the new bags of the season to the best accessories, see Tatler’s edit of the Hermès FW21 Objets collection
If you’ve been feeling uninspired in the fashion department lately, trust us, you’re not alone. Thankfully, Hermès has just released its fall/winter 2021 Objets collection and we’re already marking down the fabulously whimsical bags and accessories that the French luxury is known for.
This season, several new bags are making their retail debut: the Birkin’s new iteration for the 21st century—the Birkin 3 en 1 bag, that can be used three ways—has got us in a frenzy; the Hermesway, another multi-functional bag that has compartments for your smartphone, AirPods and lipstick; and the Geta, which was inspired by the traditional Japanese wooden sandals. A particular standout? The R.M.S Cabin suitcase that will be sure to grace the first class suites of airplanes once travel has resumed.
Scarf fanatics will notice new prints being added this season as well, with designs by Japanese designer Kohei Kyomori—a laureate of the Grand Prix du Carré Hermès— who pays tribute to traditional kimono motifs, American illustrator Daniel Clowes, English designer Jonathan Burton and more.
Accessories were equally fantastical, with the Oran sandal getting a season appropriate makeover in shearling, to the scene-stealing necklaces seen on the FW21 runway, and even the Apple Watch Hermès Series 6 getting new straps with an equestrian-inspired theme.
Here are Tatler’s top picks from the Hermès FW21 Objets that will take you through every occasion in the new season.