Antonia Da Cruz is no stranger to the finer things in life. Daughter of celebrated jockey and horse trainer, Tony Cruz, Da Cruz moves seamlessly between perfectly put-together day-time athleisure looks and elevated fits for her nights out on the town. Whether it's a pretty-in-pink Sandro set, a structured Alice & Olivia suit or Dion Lee number, Da Cruz always makes heads turn. Here, the former general manager of GuavaPass in Hong Kong shares what it takes to get her look.
What's In Their Shopping Cart? 5 Things Antonia Da Cruz Is Buying This Week
- Ruffle Cropped Breaker, AutopilotRuffle Cropped Breaker, Autopilot
- Oria Dust Top, The Beach ProjectOria Dust Top, The Beach Project
- Cruz 65 Boots, Jimmy ChooCruz 65 Boots, Jimmy Choo
- Vegan Leather Mini Skirt, Alice & OliviaVegan Leather Mini Skirt, Alice & Olivia
- Bracelet, No. 33 JoaillerieBracelet, No. 33 Joaillerie
Find out what girl-about-town Antonia Da Cruz is buying this week—from cutout tops to stylish activewear.
Above (Photo: Autopilot)
Oria Dust Top, The Beach Project
Above (Photo: The Beach Project)
Cruz 65 Boots, Jimmy Choo
Above (Photo: Jimmy Choo)
Vegan Leather Mini Skirt, Alice & Olivia
Above (Photo: Alice & Olivia)
Bracelet, No. 33 Joaillerie
Above (Photo: No. 33 Joaillerie)
"I only wear rose gold these days, and this is pure elegance."
© 2022 Tatler Asia Limited. All rights reserved.