Contemporary French classics at an elegant restaurant with a sprawling view of the city
A sweeping view of the metropolis accompanies elegant dining that features rich, flavourful Provençal-inspired cuisine created by chef Hervé Clair. Traditional French cooking techniques are presented with contemporary flair.
• The truffle tuna tartare makes for a wonderful prelude, highlighted by slivers of apple and baby arugula.
• The green bean salad also awakens the taste buds with foie gras powder and truffle vinaigrette.
• A sure hit is the duck breast with pan-seared foie gras, a spiced sauce, and roasted grapes that all come together splendidly.
• The bouillabaisse is a little more subtle as the flavours of the sea are enhanced by a mélange of herbs and a spot of saffron aioli.
• For divine dessert indulgence, have the Maracaibo mousse or the lavender crème brûlée.
|Accept Credit Card||Yes|
|Private Room Description||Display when Private Room checked|
|Corkage Charge||PRICE UPON REQUEST|