Football fans, now you can stay connected to the World Cup regardless of where you are with the Hublot Big Bang e FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. What's great about the smartwatch is that it allows you to keep track of the goings-on on the pitch in Qatar—even if you're not sitting in front of a television set or any other devices watching the game in real-time.
The Gen3 connected watch is Hublot's highest performing Big Bang e yet, offering a multitude of functions that even a non-footie fan will be impressed. Available in a ceramic case, it is endowed with Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 processor powered with the latest version of Wear OS by Google. It offers, among others:
- A countdown to November 20 when the World Cup kicks off with its first match between Qatar and Ecuador
- A match mode that turns on automatically when a match begins—it will track all 64 matches
- During this mode, the watch keeps track of the time including the extra time
- It also keeps score of the number of goals as well as the players who score the goals
- It allows a replay of these moments
It is the ultimate World Cup companion, should you not want to miss a single big moment at this year's sporting events. Limited to 1,000 pieces, the dial can be customised in the colours of 32 participating countries, although the official version is in burgundy.