Ladies with an attitude, fellas that were in the mood—both genders struck a stylish pose on the red carpet at the Primetime Emmys 2022. Here are some of the jewellery and watches that shared the spotlight with the celebrities.
Emmys 2022: The Watches and Jewellery That Rock on the Red Carpet
- Lily James in De BeersLily James in De Beers
- Zendaya in BulgariZendaya in Bulgari
- Hannah Waddingham in BulgariHannah Waddingham in Bulgari
- Nicholas Hoult in Briony Raymond and Jaeger-LeCoultreNicholas Hoult in Briony Raymond and Jaeger-LeCoultre
- Amanda Seyfried in Cartier and Jaeger-LeCoultreAmanda Seyfried in Cartier and Jaeger-LeCoultre
- Tyler James Williams in CartierTyler James Williams in Cartier
- Reese Witherspoon in Tiffany & Co.Reese Witherspoon in Tiffany & Co.
- Sebastian Stan in Bulgari Octo Finissimo watchSebastian Stan in Bulgari Octo Finissimo watch
- Julia Garner in SwarovskiJulia Garner in Swarovski
It wasn't just the ladies who decked out in the most glamorous jewellery; the men weren't afraid to show off their sparkle too
Hannah Waddingham in Bulgari
Nicholas Hoult in Briony Raymond and Jaeger-LeCoultre
Amanda Seyfried in Cartier and Jaeger-LeCoultre
The winner Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie complemented her Armani Prive dress with Cartier High Jewellery platinum and diamond earrings. Seyfried fittingly matched these jewellery with Jaeger-LeCoultre 101 Reine watch festooned with 110 diamonds; the timepiece also boasts the smallest mechanical movement.
See also: Asia's Most Stylish