30 Hotel Bathtubs Around The World With Breathtaking Views
- Alila SCDB, Jakarta, IndonesiaAlila SCDB, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Alila Ubud BaliAlila Ubud Bali
- Amanoi, VietnamAmanoi, Vietnam
- Aman Tokyo, JapanAman Tokyo, Japan
- Andaz SingaporeAndaz Singapore
- Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai, UAEAtlantis, The Palm, Dubai, UAE
- Hotel Aire de Bardenas, SpainHotel Aire de Bardenas, Spain
- Hotel de Sers, Paris, FranceHotel de Sers, Paris, France
- Hotel Hassler Roma, Rome, ItalyHotel Hassler Roma, Rome, Italy
- The Langham, Chicago, United StatesThe Langham, Chicago, United States
- Matakauri Lodge, Queensland, New ZealandMatakauri Lodge, Queensland, New Zealand
- Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra, IndiaOberoi Amarvilas, Agra, India
- One & Only Cape Town, South AfricaOne & Only Cape Town, South Africa
- Ponta dos Ganchos, BrazilPonta dos Ganchos, Brazil
- Punta Tragara Hotel, Capri, ItalyPunta Tragara Hotel, Capri, Italy
- Post Ranch Inn, Big Sur, California, United StatesPost Ranch Inn, Big Sur, California, United States
- The Ritz-Carlton, Hong KongThe Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
- Ritz-Carlton, Millenia SingaporeRitz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
- Royal Chundu Island Lodge, ZambiaRoyal Chundu Island Lodge, Zambia
- Sanctuary Baines' Camp, BotswanaSanctuary Baines' Camp, Botswana
- Satoyama Jujo, Niigata, japanSatoyama Jujo, Niigata, japan
- The Shanghai Edition, ChinaThe Shanghai Edition, China
- Shangri-La The Shard, London, United KingdomShangri-La The Shard, London, United Kingdom
- Six Senses Paro, BhutanSix Senses Paro, Bhutan
- St. Regis Maldives Vommuli ResortSt. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
- Thalia Haven, Tasmania, AustraliaThalia Haven, Tasmania, Australia
- The Dominick Hotel, New York, United StatesThe Dominick Hotel, New York, United States
- The Standard London, United KingdomThe Standard London, United Kingdom
- The Upper House, Hong KongThe Upper House, Hong Kong
- The Williamsburg Hotel, New York, United StatesThe Williamsburg Hotel, New York, United States
For the intrepid introvert who prefers to soak up the beauty of the world in total privacy, these luxury hotel bathtubs offer million dollar views
Alila SCDB, Jakarta, Indonesia
In the heart of Jakarta is Alila SCBD—short for Sudirman Central Business District. The hotel's design play with the building's unique architecture, designed by Bangkok-based IAW, including in the guest rooms where large white bathtubs that look out over the city through large beams.
Alila Ubud Bali
Aman Tokyo, Japan
Aman Tokyo is like an ryokan in the sky. The rooms celebrate Japanese tradition with the use of camphor wood, washi paper, and kakou gan granite. The tranquil bathrooms feature large furo soaking tubs—an integral part of the Japanese bathing ritual—with sweeping views over Tokyo’s Otemachi district.
Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai, UAE
A true escape from the world we know, the Underwater Suite at Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai sits inside the property's stunning Ambassador Lagoon—a 10-metre-deep marine habitat exhibit that's home to 65,000 marine animals. The bathtub in the Underwater Suite sits next to a large window where sharks, rays and fish casually swim by.
Hotel Aire de Bardenas, Spain
Hotel de Sers, Paris, France
The Eiffel Suite at Hotel de Sers has a bright and airy bathroom that opens up to an adorable French terrace with views of the Eiffel Tower and The American Cathedral, best enjoyed from the traditional clawfoot bathtub.
Hotel Hassler Roma, Rome, Italy
The Langham, Chicago, United States
The sprawling 2,700 square foot Infinity Suite at The Langham, Chicago includes a stunning marble bathroom. The freestanding bathtub is set next to a large window, overlooking downtown Chi-town’s iconic architecture.
Matakauri Lodge, Queensland, New Zealand
Matakauri Lodge sits on the shores of Lake Wakatipu. According to Mauri legend, Lake Wakatipu was created when a warrior slayed a giant, burning his body on the snow of the neighbouring mountains, including The Remarkables—a mountain range some may recognise from the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra, India
The bathroom of the opulent Kohinoor Suite at Oberoi Amarvilas stays true to the hotel's Moorish architecture-inspired design, with marquetry tables and rich earthy hues. What's most impressive about it, however, has to be the freestanding tub from which guests can get a glimpse of the Taj Mahal from just 600 metres away.
One & Only Cape Town, South Africa
Ponta dos Ganchos, Brazil
Ponta dos Ganchos is an all-bungalow resort in Florianopolis, about an hour flight from São Paulo, Brazil. Make the trek worthwhile and book the exclusive Especial Esmeralda bungalow. Its beautiful bathroom is situated in a glass enclosure that looks over the Emerald Coast sea, with a whirlpool bathtub and its very own dry sauna.
Punta Tragara Hotel, Capri, Italy
Set along a dramatic cliff overlooking Capri’s famous Faraglioni rocks is Punta Tragara Hotel. Here, the oversized bathtub in the Art Suite sits by a semi-circular window, which perfectly frames one of Capri’s most iconic views.
Post Ranch Inn, Big Sur, California, United States
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong's presidential suite, perched on the 117th floor, is home to the highest hotel bathroom in the city—an unapologetically lavish marble-clad masterpiece featuring rain shower heads and an oversized soaking tub with aerial views of a picture-perfect Hong Kong skyline.
Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
The bathtubs at Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore sit directly under an octagon-shaped bay window with view of Marina Bay Sands, the Singapore Flyer and the Artscience Museum—it's a view that's particularly sparkly at night.
Royal Chundu Island Lodge, Zambia
Sanctuary Baines' Camp, Botswana
The exclusive Sanctuary Baines’ Camp features only five luxury suites. Set on raised platforms above the Boro River and the Moremi Game Reserve, their outdoor bathtubs expose guests to some pretty incredible views from roaming elephants and big cats to an incredible sky full of stars.
Satoyama Jujo, Niigata, japan
The Shanghai Edition, China
Shangri-La The Shard, London, United Kingdom
The Shangri-La The Shard in London occupies the 34th to the 52nd floors of architect Renzo Piano’s world-famous building. Guest rooms have floor-to-ceiling glass in place of exterior walls, including in the bathrooms where aerial views over London can be enjoyed from the tub.
Six Senses Paro, Bhutan
Six Senses Paro is perched on a hillside in the mountainous kingdom of Bhutan, surrounded by pine forests and within walking distance of ancient monasteries. Its 20 spacious villas and suites house deep soaking tubs next to large wood-panelled windows that open to breathtaking valley views.
St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
Thalia Haven, Tasmania, Australia
Thalia Haven on Tasmania's east coast is a wild and secluded stone house retreat. Its outdoor bathtub sits on a large wooden deck, where you can gaze out to the islands and rocks of Great Oyster Bay, lose yourself in a wide sky of stars or—if you’re lucky—a phosphorescent sea.
The Dominick Hotel, New York, United States
The Landmark Sunset Penthouse at The Dominick Hotel in New York's SoHi district has a lot going for it, including soaring 10-foot floor-to-ceiling windows, Fendi Casa furnishings and a marble bathroom with a bathtub with views of the Empire State Building.
The Standard London, United Kingdom
The Upper House, Hong Kong
Every one of the taupe-toned rooms at The Upper House in Hong Kong, designed by André Fu, comes with a perfectly placed limestone bathtub facing mountain or harbour views. At night, the clever design plays with light and reflections, creating the illusion of bringing the city's glittering skycrapers, in.