10 Tatler Friends Who Are Expecting Babies In 2021
- Liv Lo, TV presenter, yoga instructor and wife of Henry GoldingLiv Lo, TV presenter, yoga instructor and wife of Henry Golding
- Feiping Chang, Hong Kong socialite, blogger and fashion influencerFeiping Chang, Hong Kong socialite, blogger and fashion influencer
- Levy Li Su Lin, Miss Universe Malaysia 2008Levy Li Su Lin, Miss Universe Malaysia 2008
- Georgina Wilson, British-Filipina modelGeorgina Wilson, British-Filipina model
- Liz Uy, Celebrity stylistLiz Uy, Celebrity stylist
- Katie Chow, Hong Kong triathleteKatie Chow, Hong Kong triathlete
- Sririta Jensen Narongdej, Thai actress and modelSririta Jensen Narongdej, Thai actress and model
- Grace Sun, Taiwanese socialite, granddaughter of the founder of Zhongcheng TextileGrace Sun, Taiwanese socialite, granddaughter of the founder of Zhongcheng Textile
- Rabee'a Yeung, Miss Hong Kong 1st runner up 2003Rabee'a Yeung, Miss Hong Kong 1st runner up 2003
- Fiona McLeish, Chinese-scottish modelFiona McLeish, Chinese-scottish model
From Hong Kong and Taiwan to Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand, congratulate these expecting mamas with us
It's 2021 and things are looking up. With social-distancing regulations relaxing, and the Covid-19 vaccine rollout in the works, we're all looking forward to more positive news––and what could be more joyous than the birth of new life?
Following Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's recent announcement about Markle's second pregnancy, we're building on the good news by sharing photos of expecting moms from our Tatler community across Asia.