Meet Instagram's Most Stylish Thai Men
- Nopadon BaholyodhinNopadon Baholyodhin
- Lapas MekraksavanichLapas Mekraksavanich
- Tanin SritawatpongsaTanin Sritawatpongsa
- ML Korkrita KritakaraML Korkrita Kritakara
- Grit JirakiertivadhanaGrit Jirakiertivadhana
- Jay SpencerJay Spencer
- Orand PuipunthavongOrand Puipunthavong
- Kongpat SakdapitakKongpat Sakdapitak
- Naphat SutithonNaphat Sutithon
- Polpot AsavaprapaPolpot Asavaprapa
- Teeradon SupapunpinyoTeeradon Supapunpinyo
- Kanachai BencharongkulKanachai Bencharongkul
- Varit HongsanandaVarit Hongsananda
- Verawat ChinpilasVerawat Chinpilas
- Winchana PrucksananontWinchana Prucksananont
- Barom BhicharnchitrBarom Bhicharnchitr
- Sappasit FoongfaungchavengSappasit Foongfaungchaveng
- Kritsanapoom PibulsonggramKritsanapoom Pibulsonggram
- Nuttakit TaengthaiNuttakit Taengthai
- Kittinant WongwasinKittinant Wongwasin
Fashion does not have to be boring for men. Here are 20 Thai men with incredible wardrobes and sense of style to inspire you:
The chief creative officer of Sansiri lives his high-life always fashionably. Keep watch on his opulent taste and activities.
Tong is the co-founder of Bangkok's Florentine tailor, The Somchai, located in Thonglor Soi 11. Judging from his refined gentlemanly aesthetics, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a suit or two done from him.
ML Korkrita Kritakara
No such thing as a bad hair day when you own the Hive Salon. Gong also rocks all his attires so effortlessly.
Like father, like son. Dad Jay rocks a suave grey suit with fuschia accent, while son Jakey looks equally dapper in a white suit and matching bow tie.
He's the fashion mogul, so follow him to get a glimpse of his world and style.
Ong, the fashionista artist—there is nothing minimal about his style, and that's exactly why we love him.
Better known as Pat Sutithon, he's the man with the eye. A veteran in the fashion scene, he currently identifies as a freelance creative director, stylist and the artistic director for luxury brand BOYY. Follow him and drown in sophistication.
Moo ASAVA casually chills at home in a tuxedo.
This kid defies traditions with his style. With a rebellious air, he blends high-end brands seamlessly with street aesthetics.
Kit and his friends are a stylish crew you should keep up with. A fashion photographer would know something about good taste, no?
It's always refreshing scrolling through Pao's stylish feed. You might say a handsome lad like him would look good in anything, but believe us, he does have both taste and courage to express himself fashionably.
Enjoy Win's island life with his well-curated feed. Warning: his laid-back, youthful yet classy taste is quite addictive.
Also known as Pow Timo, the latter part referring to his swimming trunk brand, he will keep you entertained with his feed.
Fanatics will scream their lungs out regardless of what Jayler appears in but to be honest, his style is worth the follow.
What we all can learn from Kit is that men too can have fun with colours and fashion. Study how he uses bright accents to complete his looks.