Halloween 2021: The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis BarkerKourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker
- Saweetie and Halle BerrySaweetie and Halle Berry
- Chloe BaileyChloe Bailey
- Doja Cat as Princess Kida from Atlantis: The Lost EmpireDoja Cat as Princess Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- John Legend and Chrissy TeigenJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen
- Lil Nas X as Seth Powers from Ned's Declassified School Survival GuideLil Nas X as Seth Powers from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- Janelle MonaeJanelle Monae
- Megan Thee Stallion as Cruella de VilMegan Thee Stallion as Cruella de Vil
- Reese WitherspoonReese Witherspoon
- Mindy KalingMindy Kaling
- Aimee SongAimee Song
- Vanessa Hudgens as Toros cheerleaders from Bring It OnVanessa Hudgens as Toros cheerleaders from Bring It On
- Hailey BieberHailey Bieber
- Harry StylesHarry Styles
- Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner as Paolo and Isabella from The Lizzie Mcguire MovieJoe Jonas and Sophie Turner as Paolo and Isabella from The Lizzie Mcguire Movie
- Kerry WashingtonKerry Washington
- LeBron JamesLeBron James
- Bretman Rock as Boo from Monsters, Inc.Bretman Rock as Boo from Monsters, Inc.
- Hunter Schafer as Maka Albarn from Soul EaterHunter Schafer as Maka Albarn from Soul Eater
- Winnie HarlowWinnie Harlow
- The Weeknd as Don Vito Corleone from The GodfatherThe Weeknd as Don Vito Corleone from The Godfather
- Heidi KlumHeidi Klum
- Kaavia James Union WadeKaavia James Union Wade
- Eugene Lee YangEugene Lee Yang
- Kendall JennerKendall Jenner
Celebrity A-listers brought their A-game to Halloween this year with the most creative costumes we have seen in a while
Over the years, there has been only a handful of celebrities who are given the title of 'Queen of Halloween', including supermodel and Project Runway host Heidi Klum and High School Musical alum Vanessa Hudgens. This year, rapper and musician Saweetie—known for her elaborate costumes and collaborations with fellow celebrities, such as Paris Hilton, over the years—finally joins the ranks with a Catwoman costume and a cameo from Catwoman herself, Halle Berry.
Besides the icy girl's viral costume, the Internet was also obsessed with how Kourtney Kardashian managed to one-up her sister, Kendall who dressed up as Pamela Anderson last year in the same outfit, sporting matching costumes with her new fiancé, Travis Barker as Tommy Lee. Other couple costumes that the Internet loved were Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner's nostalgic Lizzie Mcguire tribute as well as Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's tongue-in-cheek reference to the anti-vaxxers.
There were also no shortage of homages to great people, such as Adele, Naomi Campbell and Grace Jones to iconic films, including Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds and Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill film franchise to the Netflix's latest and most-watched TV series of all time, Squid Game.
Take a look at our favourite Halloween costumes this year.