You're Invited to the Tatler x The Upper House Christmas Market on December 19th
The Tatler x The Upper House Christmas Market has been cancelled due to social distancing guidelines. All ticket purchases will be refunded.
Mark your calendars for December 19th for the Tatler x The Upper House Christmas Market at The Lawn and Sky Lounge at The Upper House. This year, Tatler celebrates the holidays with the debut of Hong Kong's most exclusive Christmas market—an immersive journey that'll take you from a luxury retail wonderland on The Lawn all the way up to the iconic hotel's 49th floor, where a spectacle of immersive experiences, gorgeous gift ideas and culinary journeys await. While you're shopping (and sipping on some holiday bubbly), don't miss the chance to step into our Christmas Express Lift—a custom kitted-out elevator that doubles as a social media selfie booth.
Bring your friends and family for a fun day out—and shop from some of our favourite brands, just in time for the holidays, including but not limited to:
- Emma Wallace: British-born designer Emma Wallace's collection is inspired by a fusion of Western heritage and Eastern influences, with a nod to period dramas, the 1920s and 1970s.
- Fortnum & Mason: Founded in London in 1707, Fortnum & Mason is one of the world's best-known luxury food and beverage purveyors.
- Dilys' Jewellery: Launched in 1991 as a bespoke jeweller, Dily's founder Dilys Young carries the torch for artisan handcrafted jewellery made right here in Hong Kong.
- Sneaker Surge: Purveyor of rare, collectible, and high-in-demand sneakers
- KARA Smart Fitness: KARA Smart Fitness mirrors feature a wide range of custom workouts and courses, delivered right to the comfort of your own home.
- Nishita Fine Jewellery: Nishita creates delicate, modern, everyday diamond pieces and bespoke jewellery.
- KEF: Award-winning speakers and sound systems
- Tabla: A luxury lifestyle brand that showcases India’s rich heritage of textile traditions, craftsmanship and history.
The Tatler x The Upper House Christmas Market will take place on December 19, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at The Lawn and Sky Lounge at The Upper House (88 Queensway, Admiralty). Limited tickets are available online at Eventbrite—the $100 ticket price is redeemable for food credit from the Café Gray Deluxe stall at Level 6 at The Upper House.