10 Adorable Tatler Pups You Have To Meet
- Pearl Shek & YogiPearl Shek & Yogi
- Stephnie Shek & SealStephnie Shek & Seal
- Cara Li & YodaCara Li & Yoda
- Vickie Li & NoahVickie Li & Noah
- Yolanda Choy-Tang & OlafYolanda Choy-Tang & Olaf
- Sean Lee-Davies & Sparky Sean Lee-Davies & Sparky
- Nadia Harilela & ReggieNadia Harilela & Reggie
- Kim Robinson & LucaKim Robinson & Luca
- Thierry Mandonnaud & StitchThierry Mandonnaud & Stitch
From exploring Hong Kong on a sailboat to living in a celebrity hairstylist's beautifully decorated home, life doesn't get much better for a dog than being a Tatler pup. Scroll through below to meet Hong Kong's most adorable "It" pups (and their doting parents).
See also: Irene Kim’s New Pup Biggie
Pearl Shek & Yogi
Stephnie Shek & Seal
Stephnie's French bulldog Seal features heavily on her Instagram, and you can be sure that this is one lovingly spoilt pup—Stephnie even bought a matching phone case to go with Seal's Jimmy Choo collar.
Cara Li & Yoda
Cara travels a lot, so her French bulldog Yoda spends most of his days waiting for her to come home.
Alby Chung & Tofu
With his snow-white fur, there's no name more fitting for Alby's Samoyed than Tofu.
Vickie Li & Noah
This handsome Golden Retriever Noah joined Vickie's family in January and has since become a frequent face on her Instagram.
Yolanda Choy-Tang & Olaf
Sean Lee-Davies & Sparky
Nadia Harilela & Reggie
Reggie was palm-sized when Nadia brought him home in April 2016. A little over a year later, he's nearly the size of Nadia herself.
Kim Robinson & Luca
Thierry Mandonnaud & Stitch
Stitch is a pedigree French bulldog brought home by Thierry in 2012. His favourite hobbies include napping and taking more naps.