Oscars 2019: The Best Men's Watches At Hollywood's Biggest Event
- Bradley Cooper in IWC SchaffhausenBradley Cooper in IWC Schaffhausen
- Chris Evans in IWC SchaffhausenChris Evans in IWC Schaffhausen
- Henry Golding in IWC SchaffhausenHenry Golding in IWC Schaffhausen
- Mark Ronson in ChopardMark Ronson in Chopard
- Spike Lee in Jaeger-LeCoultreSpike Lee in Jaeger-LeCoultre
- Richard E. Grant in Jaeger-LeCoultreRichard E. Grant in Jaeger-LeCoultre
- Nicholas Hoult in Jaeger-LeCoultreNicholas Hoult in Jaeger-LeCoultre
- Rami Malek in CartierRami Malek in Cartier
From Oscar winner Rami Malek and nominee Bradley Cooper to first-time attendee Henry Golding, these men complemented their dashing suits on the red carpet with these stellar timepieces.
Bradley Cooper in IWC Schaffhausen
The Big Pilot's Watch that the multiple Oscar nominee wore was a special piece that will be auctioned off by Sotheby's and IWC. The proceeds will go to Antoine de Saint-Exupéry Youth Foundation to benefit Arrimage, a charitable organisation that works with visually impaired children. (You can make your bid from now until March 4, 2019 on www.sothebys.com) The watch features an 18k 5N gold case with a midnight blue dial and a caseback engraved with a quote from de Saint-Exupéry's The Little Prince.
Chris Evans in IWC Schaffhausen
Henry Golding in IWC Schaffhausen
Meanwhile, Golding's Ralph Lauren Purple Label tuxedo met haute horology in the form of the Portugieser Automatic.
Mark Ronson in Chopard
Spike Lee in Jaeger-LeCoultre
Richard E. Grant in Jaeger-LeCoultre
First-time Oscar nominee Grant wore the classic Master Ultra Thin Date from Jaeger-LeCoultre to the glamorous ceremony.
Nicholas Hoult in Jaeger-LeCoultre
Rami Malek in Cartier
The Best Actor winner for Bohemian Rhapsody made his acceptance speech with the Tank Américaine in steel on his wrist.