These Pearl-Set Rings Are The Perfect Diamond Alternative
- Tasaki Refined Rebellion Signature ringTasaki Refined Rebellion Signature ring
- Dior Joaillerie Tie and Dior ringDior Joaillerie Tie and Dior ring
- Boucheron Feuilles de Laurier ringBoucheron Feuilles de Laurier ring
- Chaumet Joséphine Aigrette Impériale ringChaumet Joséphine Aigrette Impériale ring
- Jewelmer Comète ringJewelmer Comète ring
Whether baroque or freshwater, these pearl-set rings are both timeless and elegant
Make a stylish statement this autumn with these stunning rings that showcase one of our ocean’s most sought-after treasures: the pearl.
Tasaki Refined Rebellion Signature ring
Dior Joaillerie Tie and Dior ring
There are certain classic and timeless essentials that every jewellery box should have, and a piece of Dior Joaillerie is certainly one of them. This swirling ring comes with a gravity-defying design that's guaranteed to turn heads.
Boucheron Feuilles de Laurier ring
Chaumet Joséphine Aigrette Impériale ring
Chaumet has been creating jewellery for royalty for a long time—since 1780, to be exact—and this majestic platinum ring comes with a tiara-shaped design that's named after Napoleon Bonaparte's wife, Empress Joséphine de Beauharnais.