The Grammys 2021: The Stars Dazzled In Jewellery From Bulgari, Chopard & Tiffany
- Megan Thee Stallion wearing ChopardMegan Thee Stallion wearing Chopard
- Ingrid Andress wearing ChopardIngrid Andress wearing Chopard
- Dua Lipa wearing BulgariDua Lipa wearing Bulgari
- Lizzo wearing BulgariLizzo wearing Bulgari
- Cynthia Erivo wearing Tiffany & Co.Cynthia Erivo wearing Tiffany & Co.
- Trevor Noah wearing Tiffany & Co.Trevor Noah wearing Tiffany & Co.
Spectacular performances and record-shattering wins aside, the Grammys also rolled out some jaw-dropping styles with the bling to match
Ingrid Andress wearing Chopard
Country singer Ingrid Andress looked stunning in a custom cream suit by Giorgio Armani Privé as well as a pair of statement earrings and a variety of rings from Chopard.
Dua Lipa wearing Bulgari
Dua Lipa added shine to her already resplendent Versace ensemble with jewellery from Bulgari that included the above Serpenti Viper bauble.
Lizzo wearing Bulgari
Lizzo upped her style ante with a set of Serpenti high jewellery including a necklace set with pavè and pear-shaped diamonds.
Cynthia Erivo wearing Tiffany & Co.
Never one to shy away from making a style statement, Cynthia Erivo meant business when she paired her edgy silver and gold silk gown from Louis Vuitton with the iconic Schlumberger Mellon diamond earrings.