Lady Gaga in Tiffany & Co.
#Tatlergram: Jaw-Dropping Jewellery At The Oscars 2019
- Lady Gaga in Tiffany & Co.
- Charlize Theron in BulgariCharlize Theron in Bulgari
- Danai Gurira in Leighton JewelsDanai Gurira in Leighton Jewels
- Amy Adams in CartierAmy Adams in Cartier
- Allison Janney in ChopardAllison Janney in Chopard
- Laura Dern in vintage Harry WinstonLaura Dern in vintage Harry Winston
- Laura Harrier in BulgariLaura Harrier in Bulgari
- Glen Close in CartierGlen Close in Cartier
- Michelle Yeoh in ChopardMichelle Yeoh in Chopard
- Angela Bassett in Sutra JewelsAngela Bassett in Sutra Jewels
The Oscars are back, and Hollywood pulled out all the stops to make an impression on the red carpet. Lady Gaga wore a priceless 141-year-old Tiffany Diamond—last worn by Audrey Hepburn—while Michelle Yeoh showed off her lust-worthy jewellery collection, dripped in Chopard. Scroll down to see the all of the incredible high jewellery pieces that caught our eye at at the 91st Academy Awards
3. Danai Gurira in Leighton Jewels
4. Amy Adams in Cartier
5. Allison Janney in Chopard
6. Laura Dern in vintage Harry Winston
7. Laura Harrier in Bulgari
8. Glen Close in Cartier
9. Michelle Yeoh in Chopard
10. Angela Bassett in Sutra Jewels
© 2022 Tatler Asia Limited. All rights reserved.