What's In Their Shopping Cart? 6 Things Tiffany Hsu Is Buying This Week
- Cotton poplin minidress, JacquemusCotton poplin minidress, Jacquemus
- Renée red suede flat thong, The AtticoRenée red suede flat thong, The Attico
- Stretch sandals, Bottega VenetaStretch sandals, Bottega Veneta
- Bikini, Alessandra RichBikini, Alessandra Rich
- Mini dress, Nensi DojakaMini dress, Nensi Dojaka
- Lucy gold necklace with diamonds, EéraLucy gold necklace with diamonds, Eéra
Find out what the Taiwanese fashion buyer is shopping for—from Jacquemus dresses to Bottega Veneta heels.
Taiwanese fashion star Tiffany Hsu is practically and encyclopaedia of good style. Over the last ten years, the Istituto Marangoni graduate has built a career influencing the buying behaviour of millions by curating the pieces available at Lane Crawford Hong Kong, Selfridges London and now Mytheresa.com. Today, the fashion buying director continues to spend her days reviewing pieces and shining a light on up-and-coming brands that she knows fashion-savvy customers will love.
Here, Hsu shares the pieces she just can't do without.
Cotton poplin minidress, Jacquemus
Renée red suede flat thong, The Attico
"With the Spring/Summer season upon us, it is high time to invest in fun and colourful sandals. These flat ones by The Attico are perfect for daytime activities."