Oscars 2021: The Best Dressed Men on the Red Carpet
- Steven Yeun in custom GucciSteven Yeun in custom Gucci
- Jon Batiste in Dior menJon Batiste in Dior men
- Lakeith Stanfield in custom Saint LaurentLakeith Stanfield in custom Saint Laurent
- Leslie Odom Jr in Brioni with Cartier jewelleryLeslie Odom Jr in Brioni with Cartier jewellery
- Colman Domingo in custom VersaceColman Domingo in custom Versace
- Riz Ahmed in Prada and Girard-PerregauxRiz Ahmed in Prada and Girard-Perregaux
- Tyler Perry in Giorgio ArmaniTyler Perry in Giorgio Armani
- Daniel Kaluuya in Bottega VenetaDaniel Kaluuya in Bottega Veneta
- Sacha Baron CohenSacha Baron Cohen
- Lee Isaac Chung (with wife Valerie) in GoodfightLee Isaac Chung (with wife Valerie) in Goodfight
- Travon Free in Dolce & GabbanaTravon Free in Dolce & Gabbana
- Alan Kim (with Christina Oh) in Thom BrowneAlan Kim (with Christina Oh) in Thom Browne
- Paul Raci in Dolce & GabbanaPaul Raci in Dolce & Gabbana
We round up all of the best looks from Hollywood's male stars at the Oscars 2021
On Hollywood's most glamorous and eventful night of the year, a physical red carpet was finally rolled out at the Academy Awards 2021. The global pandemic has forced this year's awards season to take a socially distant concept where virtual red carpets became a thing, so it is indeed refreshing to see a live red carpet at the Oscars 2021, no less.
And it looks like Hollywood's leading men pulled out all the stops to show up in their best outfits to give the ladies a run for their money.
There were the usual classic suits as well as others who wanted to make a statement in pink tuxedos, velvet jackets, bold accessories and more.
Here are the best-dressed men (and boy) on the red carpet.