Joe Biden Inauguration 2021: What Kamala Harris, Jill Biden, Michelle Obama and More Wore
- Kamala Harris in Christopher John Rogers and Sergio HudsonKamala Harris in Christopher John Rogers and Sergio Hudson
- Jill Biden in MarkarianJill Biden in Markarian
- Michelle Obama in Sergio HudsonMichelle Obama in Sergio Hudson
- Ella Emhoff in Miu Miu and BatshevaElla Emhoff in Miu Miu and Batsheva
- Lady Gaga in SchiaparelliLady Gaga in Schiaparelli
- Jennifer Lopez in ChanelJennifer Lopez in Chanel
Here's what Kamala Harris, Jill Biden, Michelle Obama, Ella Emhoff, Lady Gaga, and Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2021 inauguration
Kamala Harris, vice president of the United States and the first black and south Asian woman to hold the office, wore Christopher John Rogers and Sergio Hudson to the presidential and vice-presidential inauguration ceremony in Washington, D.C.
Rogers and Hudson are both acclaimed, up-and-coming Black American designers.
Rogers, who won the 2020 CFDA Fashion Award for American Emerging Designer of the Year, is a Baton Rouge native who attended the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) and whose early collections were worn by celebrities including Cardi B. Hudson, who is based in Los Angeles, attended design school at Bauder College in Atlanta and previously won the Bravo reality competition show Styled to Rock, which was judged by celebrities including Miley Cyrus, Kelly Osbourne, Pharrell Williams, and Rihanna.
Kamala Harris in Christopher John Rogers and Sergio Hudson
Jill Biden in Markarian
Jill Biden, the incoming first lady of the United States, wore a Markarian dress, coat, and matching face mask to the presidential and vice presidential inauguration ceremony. Founded by designer Alexander O'Neill in 2017, Markarian is a New York-based fashion label that has been worn by celebrities including Kate Hudson, Constance Wu, Priyanka Chopra, and Kerry Washington.