Golden Globes 2021: Dan Levy is the First Man in Valentino Couture, Plus More Best Dressed Men on the Virtual Red Carpet
- Josh O'Connor in custom LoeweJosh O'Connor in custom Loewe
- Dan Levy in Valentino coutureDan Levy in Valentino couture
- Sacha Baron Cohen in Dolce & GabbanaSacha Baron Cohen in Dolce & Gabbana
- Jackson Lee in GucciJackson Lee in Gucci
- Leslie Odom Jr in Valentino coutureLeslie Odom Jr in Valentino couture
- Tahar Rahim in Louis VuittonTahar Rahim in Louis Vuitton
- Jon Batiste in GucciJon Batiste in Gucci
- Jared LetoJared Leto
- Justin Theroux in Saint LaurentJustin Theroux in Saint Laurent
- John Boyega in GivenchyJohn Boyega in Givenchy
No red carpet, no problem. These are Hollywood's leading men who dazzled from home (with some in person) and showed us how to pull off everything from custom tuxedo suits to haute couture looks without requiring a live audience
The 78th Golden Globe Awards have kicked off and viewers all around the world are in for a very different experience as the show is completely virtual this year, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, the digital show will honour the industry’s stars lost this year, such as Chadwick Boseman, Sean Connery, Cicely Tyson, and more, alongside the usual award presentations.
But as usual at Tatler, we’re excited about all the red carpet looks even though the arrivals won’t be captured in person this year—although a handful of celebrities have opted for a physical appearance at the awards show.
Most have stayed home, however, and we have our eyes on the best dressed men at the Globes.
Living rooms and gardens have been transformed into makeshift red carpet areas and we’re here for it.
From Valentino haute couture to custom Gucci, see below for some of the most memorable looks by Hollywood’s leading men.