Cannes Film Festival 2021: The Best Dressed Celebrities on the Red Carpet
- Bella Hadid in vintage Jean Paul GaultierBella Hadid in vintage Jean Paul Gaultier
- Diane Kruger in Giorgio ArmaniDiane Kruger in Giorgio Armani
- Eva Herzigová in Alberta FerrettiEva Herzigová in Alberta Ferretti
- Helen Mirren in Dolce & GabbanaHelen Mirren in Dolce & Gabbana
- Lou Doillon in GucciLou Doillon in Gucci
- Lorena Rae in Elie SaabLorena Rae in Elie Saab
- Jessica Chastain in DiorJessica Chastain in Dior
- Soko in GucciSoko in Gucci
- Candice Swanepoel in EtroCandice Swanepoel in Etro
- Isabelle Huppert in BalenciagaIsabelle Huppert in Balenciaga
- Maggie Gyllenhaal in CelineMaggie Gyllenhaal in Celine
We round up all of the best looks from Hollywood's elite at the Cannes Film Festival 2021
The Cannes Film Festival is back again after being cancelled last year due to the Covid-19 pandemic so it is certain that the biggest names from the film industry showed up in their best looks on the red carpet for this year's edition.
While guests reportedly had to get Covid-19 tests done, there was no social distancing on the red carpet and masks were allowed to be ditched.
In fact, masks were not the only thing that was scrapped on the opening night. In fact, the no-kissing rule was also thrown out the window almost immediately when the festival's president, Pierre Lescure, gave Jessica Chastain and Carla Bruni each a kiss.
On the red carpet this year were celebrities dressed to the nines in Gucci, Jean Paul Gaultier, Dolce & Gabbana and more.
Take a look at some of the best celebrity looks on the carpet from the festival's opening night.