Oscars 2021: The Best Dressed Women
- Amanda Seyfried in Armani PriveAmanda Seyfried in Armani Prive
- Vanessa Kirby in GucciVanessa Kirby in Gucci
- Regina King in Louis VuittonRegina King in Louis Vuitton
- Maria Bakalova in Louis VuittonMaria Bakalova in Louis Vuitton
- Carey Mulligan in Valentino CoutureCarey Mulligan in Valentino Couture
- Chloé Zhao in HermèsChloé Zhao in Hermès
- Zendaya in Valentino Haute CoutureZendaya in Valentino Haute Couture
- H.E.R. in DundasH.E.R. in Dundas
- Halle Berry in Dolce & GabbanaHalle Berry in Dolce & Gabbana
- Margot Robbie in Chanel Haute CoutureMargot Robbie in Chanel Haute Couture
- Andra Day in Vera WangAndra Day in Vera Wang
- Reese Witherspoon in Christian DiorReese Witherspoon in Christian Dior
- Angela Bassett in Alberta FerrettiAngela Bassett in Alberta Ferretti
- Yuh-Jung YounYuh-Jung Youn
The 93rd Academy Awards hit our screens on Monday April, 26 (MYT)—and was the first award show of the season with an in-person red carpet—here we list the most fashionable stars from the night
Known as the biggest night in film of the year, and one of the most anticipated dates in the fashion calendar, the Oscars are back for 2021, albeit it if was two months delayed due to the ongoing pandemic.
And unlike other awards which have taken place this year, the 93rd Academy Awards took the stance to make the ceremony Zoom free, meaning that for the first time since the pandemic started, we were treated to a real-life in-person red carpet. And though not everyone could attend due to travel restrictions, the stars that did turn out made sure to turn up––marking the momentous occasion with stunning designs from the likes of Armani Prive, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Valentino Haute Couture, Chanel and more.
Keep reading for the best Oscars red carpet fashion looks.
See also: Oscars 2021: The Best Dressed Men