Grammys 2021: The Best Red Carpet Looks
- Megan Thee Stallion in custom Dolce & GabbanaMegan Thee Stallion in custom Dolce & Gabbana
- Lizzo in BalmainLizzo in Balmain
- Noah Cyrus in Schiaperelli CoutureNoah Cyrus in Schiaperelli Couture
- Dua Lipa in custom VersaceDua Lipa in custom Versace
- Haim in PradaHaim in Prada
- Phoebe Bridges in Thom BrownePhoebe Bridges in Thom Browne
- Billie EilishBillie Eilish
- Taylor Swift in Oscar de la RentaTaylor Swift in Oscar de la Renta
- Harry Styles in GucciHarry Styles in Gucci
- BTS in Louis VuittonBTS in Louis Vuitton
- Jhené AikoJhené Aiko
- Cynthia Erivo in Louis VuittonCynthia Erivo in Louis Vuitton
From Megan Thee Stallion and Harry Styles, to Billie Eilish, BTS and more, see what all the best dressed celebrities wore to this year's virtual Grammy Awards.
Known as the biggest night in music, the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards took place on Sunday, March 14 (Monday, March 15, MYT), and though––like all awards this season––the event took a different shape to usual, music's brightest stars still came out with plenty of bold fashion looks. Taking place mostly virtually, with some performances and red carpet appearances held at several different venues, nominees such as Megan Thee Stallion, Phoebe Bridges and BTS still rose to the occasion with what are already proving to be unforgettable looks.
Keep scrolling to find out all the best-dressed celebrities from the 2021 Grammy Awards.