Golden Globes 2021: Anya Taylor-Joy In Dior & More Best Dressed Ladies On The Virtual Red Carpet
- Anya Taylor-JoyAnya Taylor-Joy
- Elle Fanning in custom GucciElle Fanning in custom Gucci
- Nicola Coughlan in Molly GoddardNicola Coughlan in Molly Goddard
- Laverne Cox in Thai NguyenLaverne Cox in Thai Nguyen
- Amanda Seyfried in custom Oscar de la RentaAmanda Seyfried in custom Oscar de la Renta
- Isla Fisher in Alex PerryIsla Fisher in Alex Perry
- Kaley Cuoco in Oscar de la RentaKaley Cuoco in Oscar de la Renta
- Kate Hudson in Proenza SchoulerKate Hudson in Proenza Schouler
- Andra Day in ChanelAndra Day in Chanel
- Tina Fey in VersaceTina Fey in Versace
- Erin Lim in Mia Lucia HohanErin Lim in Mia Lucia Hohan
- Angela Bassett in Dolce and GabbanaAngela Bassett in Dolce and Gabbana
- Zuri Hall in Zara UmrigarZuri Hall in Zara Umrigar
- Lana Condor in Monique LhuillierLana Condor in Monique Lhuillier
- Emma Corrin in Miu MiuEmma Corrin in Miu Miu
Although a virtual affair, the 2021 Golden Globes still showcased plenty of unmissable fashion moments, albeit from home. From Elle Fanning in custom Gucci to Margot Robbie in Chanel, we're letting you know exactly what the best dressed celebrities were wearing.
Although going virtual due to the ingoing pandemic, the Golden Globes are kicking off this morning, Monday, March 1 (HKT), with celebrities taking the opportunity to get dressed up at home. Though the 78th edition of the awards is looking different to usual, after a year of Covid-19, the world is well-versed in adapting to the new normal and doing things a little differently. Though the stars can't all be together for a physical event, comedians Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will host the ceremony digitally––with Fey in New York and Poehler in LA––honouring the year’s best film and TV moments.
Here, we're letting you know all the designers that the best dressed women were wearing at home.