Billboard Music Awards 2021: From BTS To Pink, These Are The Best Red Carpet Looks
- Alicia KeysAlicia Keys
- Doja CatDoja Cat
- The WeekndThe Weeknd
- Priyanka ChopraPriyanka Chopra
- Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas and Kevin JonasNick Jonas, Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas
- Gabrielle UnionGabrielle Union
- Gabby BarrettGabby Barrett
- Dixie D'AmelioDixie D'Amelio
- Noah BeckNoah Beck
- Lena WaitheLena Waithe
- Padma LakshmiPadma Lakshmi
- Leslie Odom Jr.Leslie Odom Jr.
- Da BabyDa Baby
- Henry GoldingHenry Golding
See all the most glamorous looks as music's biggest names hit the red carpet
If there's one thing one thing you can count on the Billboard Music Awards to do, it's to bring music's biggest names out in their most daring outfits. From Alicia Keys' majestic, spring pink cape moment paired with a tailored bralette and trousers, to BTS' sharply co-ordinated suits, this year was no exception.
Standouts included Doja Cat's graphic, black-and-white striped outfit (very Beetlejuice-esque), H.E.R.'s all over sequin jumpsuit, Nick Jonas' brilliant tone-on-tone, emerald green look, and Saweetie's salmon pink number, with Regency era undertones.
Scroll through to see all the best dressed celebrities on the Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet.