Venice Film Festival 2020: Best Dressed on the Red Carpet
- Arizona Muse wears Alberta FerrettiArizona Muse wears Alberta Ferretti
- Maty Fall Diba wears EtroMaty Fall Diba wears Etro
- Ludovica Valli wears Antonio RivaLudovica Valli wears Antonio Riva
- Cecilia Rodriguez wears Maria Luisa HohanCecilia Rodriguez wears Maria Luisa Hohan
- Anna Foglietta wears EtroAnna Foglietta wears Etro
- Charlotte Vega wears Santos CosturaCharlotte Vega wears Santos Costura
- Beatrice Valli wears Georges HobeikaBeatrice Valli wears Georges Hobeika
In the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, Venice stages a more subdued, socially-distant film festival—and stars take to the red carpet in black tie and... face masks.
The 77th Venice Film Festival kicked off late last week—and, in spite of the Covid-19 pandemic and new social distancing measures, this year's red carpet gowns are as glamorous and spectacular as ever. Take a look at our picks for best dressed on the red carpet at the Venice Film Festival (so far). This year's festivities run from 2 to 12 September, with Cate Blanchett presiding over the jury.