Emmy Awards 2020: What The Best Dressed Celebrities Wore At Home
- Zendaya in Christopher John RogersZendaya in Christopher John Rogers
- Tracee Ellis Ross in Alexandre VauthierTracee Ellis Ross in Alexandre Vauthier
- Robin Thede in Christian SirianoRobin Thede in Christian Siriano
- Annie Murphy in ValentinoAnnie Murphy in Valentino
- Yvonne Orji in Azzi & OstaYvonne Orji in Azzi & Osta
- Kerry Washington in Dolce & GabbanaKerry Washington in Dolce & Gabbana
- Reese Witherspoon in Louis VuittonReese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton
- Yara Shahidi in PradaYara Shahidi in Prada
- Regina King in Schiaparelli CoutureRegina King in Schiaparelli Couture
The 2020 Emmy Awards may have taken place semi-virtually this year due to Covid-19, but famous faces didn't miss an excuse to get dressed up.
The 2020 Emmy Awards took place last night, September 20, and while the event may have been different to the usual lavish red carpet affair due to travel restrictions and social distancing rules, celebrities still took the occasion as an excuse to get dressed up.
Known as television's biggest night of the year, stars such as Zendaya, Reese Witherspoon and Tracee Ellis Ross and more all came out in force––albeit from home. Here are the best dressed from the Emmy Awards 2020.