10 Best Dressed At The Cannes Film Festival 2019
- Selena Gomez in Louis VuittonSelena Gomez in Louis Vuitton
- Elle Fanning in GucciElle Fanning in Gucci
- Gwei Lun Mei in ValentinoGwei Lun Mei in Valentino
- Penelope Cruz in Chanel Haute CouturePenelope Cruz in Chanel Haute Couture
- Anja Rubik in Saint LaurentAnja Rubik in Saint Laurent
- Bella Hadid in Dior Haute CoutureBella Hadid in Dior Haute Couture
- Julianne Moore in GivenchyJulianne Moore in Givenchy
- Toni Garrn in Ralph & RussoToni Garrn in Ralph & Russo
- Sara Sampaio in Rami Kadi CoutureSara Sampaio in Rami Kadi Couture
- Priyanka Chopra in Roberto CavalliPriyanka Chopra in Roberto Cavalli
- He Sui in Atelier VersaceHe Sui in Atelier Versace
- Doutzen Kroes in Tom FordDoutzen Kroes in Tom Ford
- Elle Fanning in Christian DiorElle Fanning in Christian Dior
- Elsa Hosk in EtroElsa Hosk in Etro
- Zhang Ziyi in Givenchy Haute CoutureZhang Ziyi in Givenchy Haute Couture
- Natasha Poly in Atelier VersaceNatasha Poly in Atelier Versace
Celebrities and models have descended upon the ritzy French beach town for a week star-studded red carpet premieres and glamorous photocalls. We round up some of our top looks from the week:
Selena Gomez in Louis Vuitton
American songstress Selena Gomez was dressed by Louis Vuitton and Bvlgari for the opening ceremony of the 72nd Cannes Film Festival. Gomez showed off her svelte physique in a leather and satin bustier and skirt, and accessorised the look with a necklace and ring from Bvlgari High Jewellery’s Cinemagia collection.
Elle Fanning in Gucci
Actress sand jury member, Elle Fanning, was a splitting image of a goddess in a silk peachy-pink gown with floral embroideries at the waist with a matching cape from Gucci and jewels from Chopard to the screening of the film ‘The Dead Don't Die’ and the Opening Ceremony of the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival.
Gwei Lun Mei in Valentino
Taiwanese actress Gwei Lun Mei attended the photocall of “The Wild Goose Lake” in a white scarf-neck gown from Valentino’s Fall/Winter 2019 collection. The dress' collaged graphics of kissing sculptures and florals is actually a collaboration between the maison and Japanese designer Jun Takahashi of Undercover.
Penelope Cruz in Chanel Haute Couture
As one of the newest ambassadors for the house of Chanel, Penelope Cruz turned heads on the red carpet of the premiere of Dolor Y Gloria in a Chanel Haute Couture gown. While most actresses may have taken the opportunity to don million dollar jewels, Cruz boldly wore pieces from her own collaboration with Atelier Swarovski.
Anja Rubik in Saint Laurent
Bella Hadid in Dior Haute Couture
Julianne Moore in Givenchy
Toni Garrn in Ralph & Russo
Ralph and Russo's jewel-toned gown sat beautifully on supermodel Toni Garrn who showed offher mile-long legs with the thigh-high slit and barely-there strappy heels.
Sara Sampaio in Rami Kadi Couture
One of a couple stars who opted for Rami Kadi couture, Victoria's Secret model Sara Sampaio dominated the red carpet as a couture Wonder Woman in a silver tuxedo jumpsuit and matching train.