10 Chunky Boots To Invest In This Autumn 2020
- The Row Leather Ankle BootsThe Row Leather Ankle Boots
- Prada Two-Tone Patent Leather Chelsea BootsPrada Two-Tone Patent Leather Chelsea Boots
- Ganni Rubber Chelsea BootsGanni Rubber Chelsea Boots
- Bottega Veneta Rubber-Trimmed Leather Chelsea BootsBottega Veneta Rubber-Trimmed Leather Chelsea Boots
- Rejina Pyo Green Chunky Leather Ankle BootsRejina Pyo Green Chunky Leather Ankle Boots
- Valentino Garavani Uniqueform Leather Platform Chelsea BootsValentino Garavani Uniqueform Leather Platform Chelsea Boots
- ATP Atelier Black Catania Leather Chelsea BootsATP Atelier Black Catania Leather Chelsea Boots
- Bottega Veneta BV Tire Leather Chelsea BootsBottega Veneta BV Tire Leather Chelsea Boots
- Stella Mccartney Emilie Vegetarian Leather Platform Chelsea BootsStella Mccartney Emilie Vegetarian Leather Platform Chelsea Boots
- Gucci Leon Leather Chelsea BootsGucci Leon Leather Chelsea Boots
Chunky boots were huge news for autumn/winter '19, and they're back for the 2020 season. Tap into the trend and shop our edit of designer styles
Boots are an autumn and winter staple. And though in Hong Kong the weather never really gets that cold, we still love to update our wardrobe for the new season. A must-have and investment to wear year after year, Chelsea boots are nothing new––but the style was reimagined for AW'19––with Bottega Veneta's grungy take seen everywhere, inspiring a whole wave of similar designs. And the trend is proving to be just as popular for 2020. Wear simply with jeans for an effortless look, or toughen up pretty dresses with these statement styles.
The Row Leather Ankle Boots
Prada Two-Tone Patent Leather Chelsea Boots
If you're looking for something different to an all-black boot, Prada's two-tone patent boots are a great option. Distinguished by its chunky rubber soles, the boots are made from shiny patent leather with the contrasting elastic gussets and back collar tab offering a modern take on the classic Chelsea boot.
Ganni Rubber Chelsea Boots
Bottega Veneta Rubber-Trimmed Leather Chelsea Boots
An updated take on the boot that started it all, Bottega Veneta's boots are set on transparent soles and detailed with oversized pull tabs. This pair has been made in Italy from black leather and traced with curving strips of rubber towards the base.
Rejina Pyo Green Chunky Leather Ankle Boots
Valentino Garavani Uniqueform Leather Platform Chelsea Boots
Valentino Garavani's black Uniqueform Chelsea boots, debuted as part of the brand's AW20 runway show's opening look. The Italian-made style is made from smooth leather with elasticated side panels and an exaggerated rubber platform.
ATP Atelier Black Catania Leather Chelsea Boots
Although featuring a chunky sole, ATP Atelier's Catania leather Chelsea boots offer a slightly sleeker take on the trend. Crafted in Italy from sustainably treated leather, they feature a round toe, elasticated sides and heel tab.
Bottega Veneta BV Tire Leather Chelsea Boots
Stella Mccartney Emilie Vegetarian Leather Platform Chelsea Boots
Made from the brand's signature vegetarian leather, Stella Mccartney's Emilie Boots guarantee attention. Along with the raised 80mm contrasting heel, the wooden sole makes a real impact––with the material traceable back to its original forest, which was also sourced without incurring deforestation.
Gucci Leon Leather Chelsea Boots
Perfect for everyday wear, Gucci's 'Leon' chunky boot is the perfect way to introduce the style into your wardrobe. Made in Italy from supple black leather and featuring grunge-inspired rubber soles, the boots make for both a practical and stylish investment.