What's In Their Shopping Cart? 5 Things Chelsea Chau-Kuok Is Buying This Week
- Rain Forest Cover Strap, Happy NesRain Forest Cover Strap, Happy Nes
- Ashley Dress In Lapis Kaleidoscope, Saloni LondonAshley Dress In Lapis Kaleidoscope, Saloni London
- Aquarelle printed swimsuit, EresAquarelle printed swimsuit, Eres
- Ambar Overlay, Ka-ShaAmbar Overlay, Ka-Sha
- Natural Indigo-Dyed Organic Cotton Tshirts, Philip HuangNatural Indigo-Dyed Organic Cotton Tshirts, Philip Huang
Mother of two and Tatler cover star Chelsea Chau-Kuok reveals what she’s splurging on this week.
As a purveyor of good style and taste, Chelsea Chau-Kuok can always be counted on to come through with a knock-out ensemble. In last year’s interview with Tatler, the former cover star and Asia’s Most Stylish honouree said: “I love Audrey Hepburn in classic Givenchy, I also adore old glamour shots by [Richard] Avedon and Irving Penn. They had such a strong influence on my style.”
Chau-Kuok defines her style as “modern classic”, drawing inspiration from art, culture and vintage high fashion, particularly Balenciaga and Dior. Chau-Kuok is the daughter of the stylish Reina Chau—it’s clear that the gene for sartorial savviness runs deep. Steal her style below:
Rain Forest Cover Strap, Happy Nes
Ashley Dress In Lapis Kaleidoscope, Saloni London
Aquarelle printed swimsuit, Eres
Ambar Overlay, Ka-Sha
Natural Indigo-Dyed Organic Cotton Tshirts, Philip Huang
"For the kids: I really like natural indigo tie dye for my boys. Philip Huang has great ones. I can’t wait to get my hands on the long-sleeved versions coming soon."