7 Cashmere Sets To Wear At Home––And Outside––This Winter
- Loulou Studio Linosa Cashmere Hoodie and Maddalena Cashmere Track PantsLoulou Studio Linosa Cashmere Hoodie and Maddalena Cashmere Track Pants
- Olivia Von Halle Missy London Striped Silk And Cashmere-blend Sweatshirt And Track Pants SetOlivia Von Halle Missy London Striped Silk And Cashmere-blend Sweatshirt And Track Pants Set
- Les Tien Cashmere Boyfriend Hoodie and Cashmere Drawstring PantsLes Tien Cashmere Boyfriend Hoodie and Cashmere Drawstring Pants
- Lisa Yang Mela Cashmere Cardigan and Sofi Cashmere PantsLisa Yang Mela Cashmere Cardigan and Sofi Cashmere Pants
- Allude Cashmere Lounge SetAllude Cashmere Lounge Set
- Stella McCartney Soft Cashmere-Wool Jogger Pants and Soft Draped Cashmere-Blend JumperStella McCartney Soft Cashmere-Wool Jogger Pants and Soft Draped Cashmere-Blend Jumper
- Suzie Kondi Cashmere Sweater and Cashmere Track PantsSuzie Kondi Cashmere Sweater and Cashmere Track Pants
We may only get a limited time in Hong Kong to bundle up against the cold, but you can still make sure your winter wardrobe is as stylish as can be with these chic cashmere sets
The cold weather has hit Hong Kong and if you're bundling up against the lower temperatures, there are few options better than cashmere. The trend for matching sets was huge in 2020, from summer ready pieces, to the cosy styles that emerged in the latter half of the year, which are looking here to stay for 2021.
With social distancing rules still in place, if you're enjoying a few more evenings and weekends spent in the comfort of your own home, these stylish sets are the ideal choice––with the benefit of still being perfectly appropriate for when you do decide to face the outside world.
Loulou Studio Linosa Cashmere Hoodie and Maddalena Cashmere Track Pants
Spun from fine Mongolian cashmere, Loulou Studio's Linosa hoodie is knitted for a roomy fit for ultimate comfort, while the matching Maddalena track pants feature tapered legs with ribbed cuffs for a flattering design. Sure to keep you snug at home––or even in quarantine––throw over a trench coat if you're heading out for a complete tonal look.
Olivia Von Halle Missy London Striped Silk And Cashmere-blend Sweatshirt And Track Pants Set
Adding a little interest to an all grey edit, Olivia Von Halle's silk and cashmere-blend set is detailed with sporty monochrome stripes. The relaxed fit makes it the ideal choice for curling up in front of the latest Netflix releases, or for wearing on long-haul flights once travel resumes.
Les Tien Cashmere Boyfriend Hoodie and Cashmere Drawstring Pants
L.A.-based label Les Tien uses its own signature cashmere to craft this understated cashmere boyfriend hoodie and matching drawstring pants. Promising to deliver that sought-after super-soft, lived-in feel, the brand is committed to quality, fit, and comfort in all of its designs––which is clearly shown in this luxe and minimalist two-piece.
Lisa Yang Mela Cashmere Cardigan and Sofi Cashmere Pants
Lisa Yang's Mela Cashmere Cardigan is ideal for layering over any outfit, but is best worn with the brand's complementary Sofi Cashmere Pants. The super soft set is designed to be both cosy and chic, ideal for January days.
Allude Cashmere Lounge Set
Stella McCartney Soft Cashmere-Wool Jogger Pants and Soft Draped Cashmere-Blend Jumper
The muted hues of Stella McCartney's wool and cashmere blend joggers and jumper are almost impossible to resist. The softly tailored design makes for a relaxed yet flattering silhouette, with the neutral colour way sure to slot right into any wardrobe.
Suzie Kondi Cashmere Sweater and Cashmere Track Pants
Lounge sets don't only come in neutrals, as proven by Suzie Kondi's eye-catching magenta two piece. The cashmere sweater and track pants offer a well-needed dose of colour to the January greys, with the plush Italian cashmere keeping you warm whatever you're doing.