What's In Their Shopping Cart? 7 Things Anaïs Mak Is Buying This Week
- Mules, Melissa x Y/ProjectMules, Melissa x Y/Project
- Ceramic peach puppy, AnccoCeramic peach puppy, Ancco
- Ring, Castro SmithRing, Castro Smith
- Silicone bag, OttolingerSilicone bag, Ottolinger
- Stainless steel water bottle, PradaStainless steel water bottle, Prada
- Perle Blanche nail polish, ChanelPerle Blanche nail polish, Chanel
- Meta side table, diamond plate, New TendencyMeta side table, diamond plate, New Tendency
Find out what fashion designer Anaïs Mak is buying this week—from Chanel nail polish to Castro Smith rings
In 2012, designer Anaïs Mak founded her Paris and Hong Kong-based clothing brand Anaïs Jourden to widespread acclaim. Known for mixing playful feminine silhouettes with masculine tailoring, Jourden was nominated as a 2015 LVMH Prize semi-finalist and she subsequently won Italian Vogue's Who Is On Next emerging designer award in the same year.
Last year, Mak wrote and produced World of Realms, a short film in celebration of community and connection during Covid-19, shot across eight locations in Hong Kong. Instead of professional models, she cast people from across the creative industries, including athletes, musicians and photographers.
When Hong Kong's home grown talent isn't busy making films or designing her next collection, she likes to shop. From Ottolinger bags to Prada water bottles, see what the designer is coveting this week.
Mules, Melissa x Y/Project
Ceramic peach puppy, Ancco
"Cute dog, beautiful vase and a ceramic candle holder."