What's In Their Shopping Cart? 7 Things Alan See Is Buying This Week
- FDR sunglasses, Julius Tart OpticalFDR sunglasses, Julius Tart Optical
- Crew neck, Margaret HowellCrew neck, Margaret Howell
- Surfboard, ChristensonSurfboard, Christenson
- Clothing, InsulaireClothing, Insulaire
- Jacket, The ArmouryJacket, The Armoury
- Reverso Tribute Small Seconds, Jaeger Le CoultreReverso Tribute Small Seconds, Jaeger Le Coultre
- Clothing, ItohClothing, Itoh
Find out what Alan See, co-founder of menswear brand The Armoury, is shopping for this week—from skateboards to crew neck sweaters.
Ultra-slick man-about-town Alan See is regarded as a purveyor of good taste in Hong Kong. As one half of the menswear brand The Armoury, tailored clothing and timeless silhouettes are at the forefront of all of See's sartorial choices. Here, he tells us what's on his hit list this week.
FDR sunglasses, Julius Tart Optical
Crew neck, Margaret Howell
"I can't wait to get my hands on these beautiful hand-spun and hand-loomed pieces by Insulaire. They showcase beautiful Chinese textile traditions in modern items of clothing."
Jacket, The Armoury
"Even though I have this in quite a few different fabrics already, I can't seem to get enough. I'm waiting for my custom jacket to arrive. We worked on it at The Armoury in a military green herringbone cotton."