8 Vegan Beauty Products On Our Radar
- Hydrating Floral Essence by Tata HarperHydrating Floral Essence by Tata Harper
- Wrinkle Warrior Eye Gel by Kate SomervilleWrinkle Warrior Eye Gel by Kate Somerville
- Tattoo Liner by Kat Von DTattoo Liner by Kat Von D
- Organic Global Baby Sensitive Serum by Lina HansonOrganic Global Baby Sensitive Serum by Lina Hanson
- Midas Touch by Beauty BlenderMidas Touch by Beauty Blender
- Natural Organic Lipstick in Identity by AxiologyNatural Organic Lipstick in Identity by Axiology
- Enchanted Island Salt Spray by RahuaEnchanted Island Salt Spray by Rahua
- Ambient Lighting Palette by HourglassAmbient Lighting Palette by Hourglass
Want to feel as good as you look? More and more beauty brands are committed to ensuring that their make-up and skincare are free from animal testing, and that the ingredients list is free from any animal by-products.
Want to go the vegan beauty route? Check out some of our favourite cruelty-free beauty products in the gallery below:
Hydrating Floral Essence by Tata Harper
One of Tata Harper’s purely vegan products, this toner has 21 moisture-boosting natural ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, gotu kola for firmer skin, and rose and lavender hydrosols to combat redness.
Available at sephora.com
Wrinkle Warrior Eye Gel by Kate Somerville
Tattoo Liner by Kat Von D
A cult favourite from the purely vegan make-up brand, this liquid eyeliner has a uniquely shaped brush tip for precise application. You'll master the perfect cat eye in no time.
Available at sephora.sg
Organic Global Baby Sensitive Serum by Lina Hanson
With Kalahari melon and cucumber seed, this multipurpose serum from the cruelty-free and organic skincare brand soothes and nourishes sensitive skin. It’s gentle enough for babies, and also works to increase skin elasticity and treat stretch marks.
Available at linahanson.com
Midas Touch by Beauty Blender
Still one of the best products when it comes to flawless make-up application, this limited edition set from the vegan brand includes one Beauty Blender and a solid mini Blender Cleanser.
Available at beautyblender.com
Natural Organic Lipstick in Identity by Axiology
The brand’s 100% vegan lipsticks support women artisans in Bali, are made of organic, non-GMO ingredients and provide a vibrant and long-lasting finish. What's not to love?
Available at axiologybeauty.com
Enchanted Island Salt Spray by Rahua
Ambient Lighting Palette by Hourglass
YouTube’s top beauty bloggers swear by this palette. It has three universally flattering finishing powders that filter out harsh light and bring a glow back into the skin after you’ve applied foundation. It’s also one of the brand’s vegan products.
Available at hourglasscosmetics.com