5 Make-Up Removers From Malaysian Beauty Brands
- The Mineraw Makeup Remover Cleansing OilThe Mineraw Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil
- Daughters of Malaya Simplified Purify Cleansing OilDaughters of Malaya Simplified Purify Cleansing Oil
- Nita Cosmetics Bubble Bath Micellar Foam Makeup RemoverNita Cosmetics Bubble Bath Micellar Foam Makeup Remover
- dUCk Cosmetics No Filter Triple Action Makeup RemoverdUCk Cosmetics No Filter Triple Action Makeup Remover
- The Hive Coconut Oil Makeup RemoverThe Hive Coconut Oil Makeup Remover
From oil-based cleansers to micellar water removers, stock up from your favourite local skincare and cosmetic brands
The Mineraw Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil
The Mineraw's 100 per cent oil-based make-up remover gently cleanses your face without irritating skin and lashes. Although it deeply cleanses the skin of impurities, it is gentle on acne-prone skin. If you're into the double cleansing trend, use oil-based removers like this as the first step, followed by a water-based cleanser.
Daughters of Malaya Simplified Purify Cleansing Oil
Another oil cleanser to clear those layers of make-up, the Simplified Purify Cleansing Oil by Daughters of Malaya is made of sunflower oil, castor oil and squalane. Gentle on oily, acne-prone skin, it leaves the skin fresh without clogging pores. Pair this with a water-based cleanser if you wear a lot of make-up.
Nita Cosmetics Bubble Bath Micellar Foam Makeup Remover
The Bubble Bath Micellar Foam Makeup Remover is a soap-free make-up cleanser that generates a whipped foam texture over your skin, dissolving dirt and impurities for a fresh feel. Apply two to three pumps on your face and gently massage it into a lather before rinsing off.
dUCk Cosmetics No Filter Triple Action Makeup Remover
Another foam cleanser we love, this three-in-one wonder is made of a mix of tremella extract, allantoin, sunflower seed oil, vitamin E, and glycerin—designed to cleanse your skin and leave it moisturised and happy all night.