Gen.T is partnering with the Lane Crawford Joyce Group's Luxarity initiative to support an organisation that's creating positive impact through responsible consumption
Us humans can be a real waste. From the way we produce to the way we consume, the waste we generate is destroying our planet, degrading our food and water supply, and jeopardising our well-being.
But sustaining ourselves does not have to be unsustainable. In partnership with Luxarity, a social initiative of the Lane Crawford Joyce Group, Gen.T invites you to be a part of the solution with the R.A.W. Prize.
The R.A.W. Prize—Responsibility, Awareness and Wonder—will support a member of the Gen.T community whose for-profit or non-profit project focuses on creating impact through responsible consumption.
The winner of The R.A.W. Prize will receive a grant, enabling them to further develop their project, as well as additional benefits, mentorship and access.
- You need to be part of the Gen.T community—either as an honouree of the Gen.T List or as part of an organisation with a founder or senior leader who is an honouree.
- You are applying on behalf of a registered for-profit or non-profit organisation with a product or service that catalyses responsible consumption and supports United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #12
- Your organisation has impact in Hong Kong and/or Greater China or has concrete plans to expand into Hong Kong and/or Greater China markets
- A HK$500,000 grant for your organisation.
- Three months free office space in Hong Kong
- Access to the mentorship programme at Lane Crawford Joyce Group's Hong Kong headquarters.
- PR and marketing support through Gen.T.
- Complimentary tickets to the Gen.T Asia Summit.
We will invite a handful of applicants to pitch in person at a dinner in Hong Kong this September.
The application deadline is July 31, 2019.
For further details and to apply, visit the Luxarity website.