Authentic dishes and an extensive drinks selection brings the flavours of Italy to Manila
For the welcoming ambience, with Machuca tiles and generous ceiling height, plus brick walls that give the whole place a cosy feel. Go because this is Italian comfort food done absolutely right!
• Begin your meal with a perfectly made frito misto with spiced aioli. Have the arancini —juicy and packed with flavour.
• For pastas, one cannot go wrong with these home-made ones and the carbonara easily stands out. Prepared with fresh egg, bacon, and the right amount of cheese—it is a winner!
• Give their pizzas a try—the prosciutto is outstanding!
• The Kurobuta pork chops prepared with capers and burnt butter is excellently satisfying.
• The dessert selection is spot on and if you can manage it, have the lemongrass panna cotta—not too sweet and a great way to cap your meal.
|Accept Credit Card||Yes|
|Private Room Description||Display when Private Room checked|
|Corkage Charge||PHP 750/bottle (Wine); PHP 750 (Cake)|
|2020||Top 20 Best Restaurants|