An instantly recognisable global brand that maintains chef Nobu’s high standards to create delicious, innovative dishes reflecting a unique style of fusion artistry that combines Japanese traditions and Peruvian influences.
• Begin with the yellowtail sashimi jalapeño followed by a salmon tataki with karashi, both with surprising layers of flavours.
• The young peach palate cleanser prepares you for the rich morsels of Wagyu taco enlivened by wasabi aioli.
• The sashimi salad features the chef's signature dressing of nine ingredients that blend beautifully with seared big-eye tuna.
• For mains, the rock shrimp tempura with creamy-spicy sauce and the black cod miso are must-try staples.
• A miso cappuccino makes for a wonderful conclusion: a creamy concoction punctuated by candied pecans.
|Accept Credit Card||Yes|
|Private Room Description||Display when Private Room checked|
|Corkage Charge||PHP 2,822.58 (Liquor); PHP 2,016.13 (Wine)|