Excellent Japanese-Peruvian dishes are perfectly matched by Nikkei’s beautiful interiors that feature a sleek contemporary look.
• For a good introduction to Nikkei’s more classic Japanese flavours, get the chirashi sushi or chirashi bara.
• Enjoy a few small plates or sushi rolls to transition into more of their Peruvian twists—a helping of the calamares al olivo is recommended.
• The seared tuna with sea urchin risotto and duck breast tataki is a must-try for first-time diners to get a good grasp on the restaurant’s take on fusion cuisine.
• For dessert, the suspiro limeño is a very sweet punctuation to a full-on savoury meal.
• Try the craft cocktails—the spicy sake martini, for one, is particularly interesting!
|Accept Credit Card||Yes|
|Private Room Description||Rockwell branch only|
|Corkage Charge||PRICE UPON REQUEST|