12 Bartenders To Follow On Instagram For World Bartender Day 2021
- Antonio Lai, Quinary, Hong KongAntonio Lai, Quinary, Hong Kong
- Lorenzo Antinori, Caprice Bar, Hong KongLorenzo Antinori, Caprice Bar, Hong Kong
- Jade Lau, Doubleshot by Cupping Room, Hong KongJade Lau, Doubleshot by Cupping Room, Hong Kong
- John Nugent, The Diplomat, Hong KongJohn Nugent, The Diplomat, Hong Kong
- Hiroyasu Kayama, Bar Benfiddich, TokyoHiroyasu Kayama, Bar Benfiddich, Tokyo
- Bannie Kang, Mu Restaurant & Bar, TaipeiBannie Kang, Mu Restaurant & Bar, Taipei
- Erik Lorincz, Kwānt, LondonErik Lorincz, Kwānt, London
- Tamaryn Cooper, Asia Today, BangkokTamaryn Cooper, Asia Today, Bangkok
- Keith Motsi, Charles H., SeoulKeith Motsi, Charles H., Seoul
- Jess Hutchinson, No Sleep Club, SingaporeJess Hutchinson, No Sleep Club, Singapore
- Jean-Félix Desfosses, Fairmont Château Frontenac, QuebecJean-Félix Desfosses, Fairmont Château Frontenac, Quebec
- Rich Woods, Scout, LondonRich Woods, Scout, London
Add these mixologists to your Instagram feed for a daily dram of cocktail inspiration
February 24 is World Bartender's Day, when the professionals behind the bar are recognised for the creativity, flair and hospitality they deliver night in, night out.
Before you head out for a celebratory drink at your favourite bar tonight, take a moment to follow these 12 mixologists from Hong Kong and around the world for insights into what goes into creating an original cocktail, new spirits to try, and inspiration for your next DIY drink to shake up.