6 Easy Mocktails To Make At Home
Temporary sobriety doesn't mean giving up on your favourite tipples when you can concoct these without the alcohol
Cocktails are the perfect drink to end a long day. But if you’ve opted for a sober curious lifestyle—which means taking a break from alcohol or giving it up completely—try making yourself one of these recipes that use non-alcoholic spirits such as Lyre’s and Seedlip as your base. Both are zero-proof yet perfectly captures the taste and aroma of the traditional spirit, ensuring you still enjoy the full flavours of your favourite tipple without getting a hangover.
Read also: How To Create Your Own Home Bar
50ml Seedlip Grove 42
35ml fresh chilled orange juice
15ml passionfruit pulp
Cold soda water
1. Add all ingredients into a flute, top with sparkling soda & stir gently.
2. Garnish with edible flower.
30ml Lyre's Dry London Spirit
30ml Lyre's Apéritif Rosso
30ml Lyre's Italian Orange
Orange slice (for garnish)
1. Add all ingredients to an Old Fashioned glass and stir briefly over fresh, cubed ice.
Grove 42 Margarita
50ml Seedlip Grove 42
1tbsp agave syrup
20ml fresh lime juice
Lime and salt (for garnish)
1. Run a lime wedge around outside of tumbler glass rim, then roll the rim in salt.
2. Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker.
3. Shake, then strain into tumbler.
4. Garnish with lime wheel.
45ml Lyre's Coffee Originale
15ml Lyre's White Cane Spirit
45ml premium cold drip or fresh espresso
7.5ml premium vanilla syrup
Coffee bean float
1. Dry shake and half fill the shaker with ice. Shake hard briefly, then fine strain.
2. Pour the mixture into a coupette cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with coffee bean float.
75ml Lyre's white cane spirit
30ml lime juice
15ml white sugar syrup (1:1)
8 to10 mint leaves
30ml soda water
Lime wheel and mint sprig (for garnish)
1. Add all ingredients into a Highball glass. Fill with fresh cubed ice, stir and add soda.
2. Garnish with lime wheel and plump mint sprig.
50ml Seedlip Garden 108
A sprig of mint (for garnish)
1. Build over ice, stir and garnish.
2. Pour mixture into a tumbler or tall glass.
Read also: The Best Cocktail Bars In Hong Kong