London’s Duck & Waffle to Pop-Up at Ozone This September
After its success at Taste of Hong Kong in March this year, London’s Duck & Waffle is returning to Hong Kong. This time, the renowned restaurant is taking over the kitchen at Ozone of the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong for a weeklong pop-up event, showcasing the restaurant’s popular signatures.
The restaurant’s group executive chef Dan Doherty and executive chef Tom Cenci will be present during the promotion, running from September 26 to October 2. The duo will recreate the restaurant’s local, rustic, and seasonal delights in Hong Kong, including small plates and snacks for dinner, featuring dishes such as:
- Duck & Waffle (crispy duck leg confit, fried duck egg, and waffles with mustard maple syrup)
- BBQ-spiced crispy pig ears, bacon-wrapped dates with linguica sausage and mustard
- Smoked eel with horseradish and samphire
- Torrejas with maple caramel apples and cinnamon ice cream
- Baked Alaska with lemon curd, preserved lemon and crispy meringue
Chef Doherty and Cenci will also be serving a weekend brunch and a Saturday late night menu. The highlight of the pop up event will be held on Saturday, October 1, where the British restaurant will recreate its 24-hour experience from 12pm of October 1 to to 5 pm of October 2, from sunset to sunrise when guests can enjoy Duck & Waffle’s cuisine while enjoying the panoramic view from Ozone.
Ozone, 118/F, Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon; +852 2263 2270