5 Incredible Trip Ideas For Adventure Seekers
- Cave-trekking in Vietnam with Loui LimCave-trekking in Vietnam with Loui Lim
- Exploring Africa with Marie-Christine Lee-LoueyExploring Africa with Marie-Christine Lee-Louey
- Rhino tagging in South Africa with Ivan PunRhino tagging in South Africa with Ivan Pun
- Diving in Mexico with Antonia LiDiving in Mexico with Antonia Li
- Exploring Portugal with Yolanda Choy-TangExploring Portugal with Yolanda Choy-Tang
There's no doubt that the Hong Kong Tatler community loves to travel. And as much as we love classic holiday spots like Bali or Milan, it's always exciting to take the path less travelled. We invited five insiders to share tips on some of their favourite exotic destinations—from rhino-tagging in Africa to going off the grid in Mexico
Cave-trekking in Vietnam with Loui Lim
This epic excursion to reach the world's largest cave is not for the faint of heart. Loui Lim—vice president of brand strategy, marketing and communications at Genting Hong Kong—walks us through how to get there, what to bring and why it's worth the four-day trek.
Exploring Africa with Marie-Christine Lee-Louey
Rhino tagging in South Africa with Ivan Pun
Diving in Mexico with Antonia Li
Exploring Portugal with Yolanda Choy-Tang
Portugal is one of Yolanda Choy-Tang's favourite destinations. The founding partner of Central Weddings and Vera Wang Bridal says that her family can't get enough of the beautiful European country, not just for its charming countryside hotels and incredible food and wine, but also for the unbeatable hospitality.