Inside Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Japan: Video Tours
- Super Mario's Mt. Beanpole at Super Nintendo WorldSuper Mario's Mt. Beanpole at Super Nintendo World
- Kinopio's Cafe at Super Nintendo WorldKinopio's Cafe at Super Nintendo World
- Souvenirs at 1-Up Factory at Super Nintendo WorldSouvenirs at 1-Up Factory at Super Nintendo World
- An underground passage at Super Nintendo WorldAn underground passage at Super Nintendo World
- Yoshi's Adventure ride at Super Nintendo WorldYoshi's Adventure ride at Super Nintendo World
- Souvenirs at Mario Motors at Super Nintendo WorldSouvenirs at Mario Motors at Super Nintendo World
Universal Parks News Today dropped 21 videos from inside the Nintendo themed area of the park on YouTube this week and I've watched them all
The hotly anticipated Super Nintendo World themed area at Universal Studios Japan was meant to be delayed, but this week, it looks like it's finally open because the fan site Universal Parks News Today published 21 videos showcasing the inside of the Nintendo theme park in Japan and, well, I've watched them all and it looks pretty freaking amazing.
Super Nintendo World, which is situated at the north end of the park, began construction in 2017. The park features Mario Kart and Yoshi-themed rides as well as a variety of character-driven attractions, restaurants, and shops.
Here are some of the highlights: