Circuit breaker measures have been in place in Singapore for over a week now, and most of us have been staying home. It might have taken some getting used to as people eased into the norm of working from home while many parents try to cope with home-based learning for their kids too.
Brighter days may seem to be a ways away—but the team at Tatler Singapore has put together a comprehensive list of at-home activities for yourself, the family and also friends thanks to the wonders of technology. This list will be updated regularly so don’t forget to check back for more quarantine-friendly ideas to chase boredom away.
Peruse our curated list of grocery stores to get your daily necessities and try the latest viral recipes for yourself. And thanks to our local chefs and F&B heroes, we're not missing out on delectable treats as they bring dining experiences right to our homes:
What to Eat
- Where To Buy Your Groceries Online
- The Best Food Delivery Options
- 5 Cookbook Recipes To Try
- Saint Pierre Offers Fine Dining Over A Zoom Call
- Hawker Food Delivery Options
- Baking With Sourdough Starter
- Vegetarian Foods for Delivery
- Cook like a Celebrity Chef
- Finest Steaks in Singapore
- Iftar Meals