International Women's Day 2021: Songs We're Listening To In Celebration Of This Day
- ***Flawless by Beyoncé ft. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie***Flawless by Beyoncé ft. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Stronger by Britney SpearsStronger by Britney Spears
- Independent Women, Pt. 1 by Destiny's ChildIndependent Women, Pt. 1 by Destiny's Child
- Sisters Are Doin' It for Themselves by Aretha Franklin and EurythmicsSisters Are Doin' It for Themselves by Aretha Franklin and Eurythmics
- Q.U.E.E.N. by Janelle Monáe and Erykah BaduQ.U.E.E.N. by Janelle Monáe and Erykah Badu
- Girl on Fire by Alicia KeysGirl on Fire by Alicia Keys
- Bad Reputation by Joan Jett & The BlackheartsBad Reputation by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- Juice by LizzoJuice by Lizzo
- Ain't Your Mama by Jennifer LopezAin't Your Mama by Jennifer Lopez
- Man! I Feel Like A Woman by Shania TwainMan! I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain
- Love Myself by Hailee SteinfeldLove Myself by Hailee Steinfeld
- Cherry Bomb by The RunawaysCherry Bomb by The Runaways
- 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton9 to 5 by Dolly Parton
- Bad Girls by M.I.A.Bad Girls by M.I.A.
- WOMAN by Karen O and Danger MouseWOMAN by Karen O and Danger Mouse
- Wannabe by Spice GirlsWannabe by Spice Girls
- god is a woman by Ariana Grandegod is a woman by Ariana Grande
- Jump by MadonnaJump by Madonna
- Fight Song by Rachel PlattenFight Song by Rachel Platten
- Forgive Me by Chloe x HalleForgive Me by Chloe x Halle
- Run The World (Girls) by BeyoncéRun The World (Girls) by Beyoncé
- BO$$ by Fifth HarmonyBO$$ by Fifth Harmony
- Woman by Kesha ft. The Dap-Kings HornsWoman by Kesha ft. The Dap-Kings Horns
- Hijabi (Wrap My Hijab) by Mona HaydarHijabi (Wrap My Hijab) by Mona Haydar
- Best Friend by Saweetie ft. Doja CatBest Friend by Saweetie ft. Doja Cat
From Aretha Franklin to Destiny's Child, this is the ultimate playlist of empowering anthems to celebrate International Women's Day
Take a look at the songs by women for women across different genres that keep our team going every day. We listen to them in the morning as we get ready for work or put them on when we're hanging out with our girls—the perfect reminder that we're strong, independent women who got this.
***Flawless by Beyoncé ft. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Beyoncé teams up with critically-acclaimed writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, who wrote the essay, 'We Should All Be Feminists'.
Stronger by Britney Spears
The public narrative around Britney Spears, who has endured unending sexist mistreatment from the music industry since she was 17, has been changing but fans know that she has been at the forefront of making ground-breaking music that speak for women for years.
Independent Women, Pt. 1 by Destiny's Child
Sisters Are Doin' It for Themselves by Aretha Franklin and Eurythmics
Q.U.E.E.N. by Janelle Monáe and Erykah Badu
Bold and unapologetically themselves, Janelle Monáe and Erykah Badu have been pushing the boundaries of women-led music for years.
Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
Bad Reputation by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Juice by Lizzo
A reminder to love yourself from the unbelievably talented Lizzo, the most recognisable face of the body positivity movement.
Ain't Your Mama by Jennifer Lopez
Man! I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain
Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld
Cherry Bomb by The Runaways
9 to 5 by Dolly Parton
Bad Girls by M.I.A.
WOMAN by Karen O and Danger Mouse
Wannabe by Spice Girls
god is a woman by Ariana Grande
Jump by Madonna
One of the many empowering tunes by Queen of Pop, Madonna, alongside 'Express Yourself' and 'Papa Don't Preach'.
Fight Song by Rachel Platten
Forgive Me by Chloe x Halle
This music video starts with Chloe Bailey reminding you not to ask for permission and instead, ask for forgiveness as you move on to better things in life.