#HKTatlerArt: Win Two Nights At Any SLH Hotel In The World
Our annual #HKTatlerArt giveaway returns this year from March 25-31, coinciding with Hong Kong's biggest art events including Art Central Hong Kong and Art Basel in Hong Kong.
Prizes include a two-night stay at any Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH), dinner for two at Felix, The Peninsula Hong Kong and dinner for two at Bibo, Hong Kong (see below for more details on each prize).
How to enter
- Follow @hongkongtatler on Instagram
- Look for our giveaway posts tagged with #HKTatlerArt (featuring unique pieces of artwork)
- Tag 3 friends and give us your best caption (or simply tell us what the artwork means to you)
- Repeat steps #1-3 for higher chances of winning
Winners will be chosen based on the most creative captions; those who've entered more than once will have higher chances of winning.
Find out more about the prizes below:
Grand prize: Two-night stay at any SLH hotel in the world
Hotel Splendide, Rome, Italy
Canaves Oia, Greece
Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) properties have three things in common: character, charm and class. With over 500 luxury boutique hotels in more than 80 countries worldwide, you'll be spoiled for choice with our grand prize of a two-night stay at any SLH hotel in the world.
Whether you're looking for a spa retreat, beach holiday or historical getaway, SLH has something for you.
Voucher for the two-night stay is valid until March 26, 2020; terms and conditions apply.
Second prize: Dinner for two at Felix, The Peninsula Hong Kong
The Felix Five Senses Art Experience at The Peninsula Hong Kong is a multi-sensory meal that involves all five senses: sight, sound, taste, touch and smell.
Starting off with chef Juan's tapas selection, the menu includes tasty dishes such as semi-dried tomatoes and almond vanish ravioli, crispy king crab pillows with egg yolk, caviar and coral air, pan-fried foie gras with glazed plums, and chargrilled Iberian pork plums over Felix charcoal and ashes.
This gourmet five-course menu for two comes with wine pairing.
Felix, 28/F, The Peninsula Hong Kong, Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, +852 2696 6778, peninsula.com
Third prize: Dinner for two at Bibo, Hong Kong
Dine among world-class artwork at Bibo Hong Kong, where you'll feast on works of art not just on your plate but all around you as well.
The winner of this prize will enjoy a six-course "Chef's Imagination" menu for two, where the dishes will depend on the ingredients sourced that day.
This artsy dinner comes with wine pairing for two.
Bibo Hong Kong, 163 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong, +852 2956 3188, bibo.hk
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to residents of Hong Kong aged 18 and up, except employees (and their families) of HongKongTatler.com, the prize sponsors and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The competition closes on March 31, 2019 at 11:59pm.
- The prizes will be awarded to the entrants who have entered the competition correctly as judged by HongKongTatler.com.
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, HongKongTatler.com reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including transport to the venue.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The competition organiser is HongKongTatler.com c/o Edipresse Media Asia, 6/F, 32 Oi Kwan Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
- HongKongTatler.com reserves the right to change the contest mechanism at any time.